We are currently accepting resumes for Early Childhood Educators. We have Full time opportunities as well as Part time with some flexibility. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience working with children in the first years of development. We will consider applicants who are team players, have the ability to handle the daily responsibilities of young children in a licensed, ratio based child care center which includes being loving, patient, organized, playful and creative. Applicants must be able to communicate in a positive manner as well as be reliable and punctual.
Skills, Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be willing to undergo a DCF background check and Federal/State fingerprinting
- AS in ECE, CDA or related field takes precedence
- Adhere to all safety practices and policies of this company
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Responsible for carrying out all duties given by the supervisor